In the android operating system, will chrome is one of the most useful browsers which you have. It is also installed by default and therefore this makes it much more easier to use as well.
Whenever you are surfing through your mobile phone, it is mostly during the commute and therefore, you need to look into the tips and tricks which would help you in saving time as well.
In Google Chrome and red browser, there are quite a few ways in which you can save time while normal browsing and we would be highlighting some of these.
1. There is a great search shortcut in google chrome android browser. You just need to select the text and after selecting the text, a Google logo would appear below the selection and you just need to click that over in order to start the search.
This would ensure that you are able to instantly search within a couple of seconds as well.
2. Not each and every website on the Google Chrome android browser allows you to zoom in. If you want to zoom in on a website which does not allow it the conventional way, you had to go to the settings of the Google Chrome browser and you have to select the option force enable zoom and you would be able to zoom in on each and every website irrespective of the earlier compatibility.
3. You can drag the Google tabs into positions which you want by selecting them with the help of a single touch and then dragging your finger to where you want to place them.
This would help you in arranging the sequence of the Google tabs as well.
When you are accessing multiple tabs and when you syndicate tabs one below the other according to the page which is opened in them, this trick can be pretty useful.
4. If you have multiple tabs open in Google Chrome, you need to just go to the menu option and you need to look into the close button and through it, you would be able to close all the types which you have opened before.
5. One of the lesser-known features of Google Chrome in android is that it can sync the tabs with the other devices on which you are using Google Chrome.
You need to just make use of the clock icon which is available at the bottom of the new tab screen and this would enable you to sync that apps and open the tabs which are available in another device.
This is useful when you surf through the different devices depending on your location.
So, if you’re looking for maximum efficiency with Google Chrome, you have to look into these 5 timesaving tips which we discussed about to ensure that the browsing history is intact and to ensure that whichever tabs you have opened the browser are intact as well.
These cool tips and tricks will help you increase the speed with which you use Google Chrome, however if you are facing issues such as the application was unable to start correctly 0xc00007b, you should get it resolved soon in order to get an even more efficient chrome.